gvSIG Applied to Environment
a free webinar by
Thursday, July 31, 2014
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT
gvSIG is a GIS open source software for capturing, storing, handling, analyzing and deploying any kind of referenced geographic information in order to solve complex management and planning problems.
This event is suitable for everyone who wants to know all about the gvSIG application applied to Environment issues. The speaker will be María José Bravo Comerón, from eGeoMapping S.L.
Attendees will be able to interact with the speakers by sending their comments and questions through chat. All attendees of this web seminar will receive certificates for their participation.
- Webinar: gvSIG Applied to Environment
- Date: Thursday, July 31st, 2014
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT
- Local time: http://bit.ly/1npAL6s
- Language: English
- System requirements:
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
- Space is limited!