Global Mapper 15 – What’s New?
Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
The Global Mapper webinar for the month of October will feature a first look at the newly released version 15 of this popular GIS software. During this presentation we will explore and demonstrate many of the new features and functions of Global Mapper and Global Energy Mapper.
Among the topics will be:
- The optional new LiDAR module offering numerous advanced LiDAR analysis tools
- The Raster Calculator for performing mathematical operations on multi-band imagery
- Support for extension plug-ins allowing developers to add their own toolbars and/or menu items
- Support for importing and exporting 3D PDF files
- Numerous Digitizer enhancements
- Expansion of scripting options
- Integration of advanced coordinate transformation tools from Blue Marble’s Geographic Calculator into Global Energy Mapper including support for vertical coordinate transformations (requires active Geographic Calculator license)
Registration is now open for this free hour-long webinar. Space is limited so be sure to sign up today.