Convert KML to CSV files with KMLCSV Converter
KMLCSV Converter is a free open source software that enables you to convert KML file to a formatted CSV file, and vice versa. This CSV file can then be uploaded into your Garmin GPS by using Garmin POI Loader, which can be downloaded for free. This allows you to easily plot all custom point of interests (POI) through Google Earth or Google Maps first before transferring them into your Garmin GPS.
You can also use KMLCSV Converter to visually map your iPhone or iPad tracking data into Google Earth.
There both 32bit and 64bit versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (DEB & RPM packages).
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 or later.
- Converts KML file to CSV file, and vice versa.
- Displays POIs in Google Maps.
- Organizes commonly used KML and CSV files.
- Shortcut buttons to Google Earth and Garmin POI Loader.
- Handles several character encodings.
- VERY easy to use… really.
KMLCSV Converter Main screen in MAC OS X environment.
KMLCSV Converter Configuration screen in MAC OS X environment.
Read more information, tutorials and download KMLCSV Converter for free here